Scheduled maintenance is important not only to help avoid costly repairs, but may also be required to retain manufacturer's warranties. Let Cliffs Automotive help you keep up with scheduled maintenance with including:
- Oil Changes
- Brake pads, rotors, or drums
- Tune-ups, spark plugs, and wires
- Inspections, belts, and hoses
- … and much more.
SERVICE & REPAIR
If you’re hearing, feeling, or seeing anything out of the ordinary, or just have a car care concern,Cliffs Automotive is here to offer over 20 years’ experience in the automotive industry.
- Computer diagnostics
- Engine, transmission, and clutch repair
- Starters, alternators, and fuel injection service and repair
- Air Conditioner and cooling systems
- Shocks, struts, and axles
- Chassis and suspension
- … and so much more.